Could You Fall In Brit Love?

Hot, contemporary romances with a distinctly British flavour. Gorgeous heroes, beautiful heroines and iconic locations.

Friday, 14 September 2012

Who could resist?

Radford Byrne in Lovers In Law has the most seductive blue eyes Allie can’t help falling for.

“I drank in the sight of the deep blue eyes I wanted to float in; the lips that had kissed every inch of me; the heavy-set body that had pinned me to the bed and made me come so often I’d lost count.

After six months in the company of devastatingly-attractive Italian men I thought I’d become immune to tall, dark  and handsome. But Radford wasn’t a man I’d ever build up any resistance to.”
Why not fall in love with Radford too?  Find him on Amazon - currently free to Prime members.  Click this link to go straight there. 
Extract from Lovers In Law by Avis Exley.  Photo credit - unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment