Could You Fall In Brit Love?

Hot, contemporary romances with a distinctly British flavour. Gorgeous heroes, beautiful heroines and iconic locations.

Tuesday, 25 September 2012

It's official - I talk dirty....

...or at least my characters do!

Goodreads has created a Best Dirty Talk Book List for "Good or bad boys that talk dirty."   I'm proud to find that both Lovers In Law and Love Notes are on it (at joint 103rd) and I'm in some pretty hot company.

If anyone's a Goodreads member, and fancies voting, I'd be eternally grateful.   Just click here to be taken straight to the page.

It almost feels like I've been shortlisted for an Emmy and I'd love to make it into the Top 100

Why not leave me a comment and tell me who you think is the best dirty talk author.?

Avis xx


No comments:

Post a Comment